Wednesday 5 May 2010

"I look like a typical gang member,

but I don't believe i'm a

typical gang member,

I believe i'm a

CUT ABOVE THE REST"...



"As soon as you step into the SHU, it hits you like a wave, the smell"...

"It's the smell of DISPARE,

DEPRESSION, DESPERATION...

a SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHT, this place is where PEOPLE COME TO DIE"...





"I was SHAMED, SHAMED,

i'm leaving the organisation, something I KILLED for,

DEDICATED my life for,

i'm a DISGRACE now."






"Sometimes I feel like tossing it all away and showing that drunken bum, one lil coward,

one lil kid who's trying to

challenge me and just smash them...sometimes I feel like doing that, but I know I can't

any more,

so I just walk away

- I walk away"



"I feel like I've finally found my place,

I've finally found where im suposed to be, with the person im suposed to be with."


No comments:

Post a Comment